At least once in our lives, we have noticed similar-looking people, animals, or objects that are at the same place at the same time for no reason at all. Some people think it’s a glitch in the matrix, and some say it’s Deja vu. Anyway, these coincidences make us think: maybe there is some mysterious director in this world who sometimes makes mistakes in arranging all the things?
Jaga Trends is amazed by these examples of coincidences that made us rub our eyes twice. They are so strange and hard to believe that we decided to share them with you.
1. “I would leave the bus immediately.”
2. Deja vu effect times 5
3. This is not a matrix glitch. It’s how they build houses nowadays.
4. “I also have a friend who looks like a female version of a celebrity!”
5. It’s probably the best solution in this case.
6. “This sunset looked like it was split in half through my 2 windows.”
7. “It only took 16 hours of travel to find this guy wearing the same wacky parrot shirt in Rome.”
8. “Glitch in matrix at my local coffee shop today.”
9. Did they disable gravity for a moment?
10. “It would be really funny to have a twin and come to random places wearing the same clothes pretending you don’t know each other.”
11. Sometimes, coincidences happen in the places you least expect them.
12. “Well, this was bound to happen at a certain point.”
13. Was there a discount on hair dye?
14. It looks like they bought their coats at the same store.
15. “My friend traveled all the way to Thailand to randomly find his doppelganger.”
16. Someone is just lacking imagination.
17. This is what happens after Black Friday:
18. How is this even possible?
19. Ctrl + C, Ctrl + V
20. How do cats do that?
21. Is this some popular car model?
22. Maybe they also like the same books?
23. Confused 2 generations at once.
24. The most important thing is to find your own unique style.
25. At least they’re wearing different jeans.
26. “Have you tried standing up and sitting back down on it again?”
What strange coincidences have you noticed? Tell us in the comment section below.